Monday, March 24, 2008

Your keds....leave their punk behinds at home!

Just because you cannot find a babysitter does not make it right to bring your stoopid child to the movie. I just paid close to $9 to enjoy a movie and you're going to bring some snot nosed brat to the theater and have the audacity to let them make a bunch of noise?!?! That's not only retarded but it's inconsiderate and if someone cusses you out, I'd have zero sympathy for you. What did Major Pain tell us? His sympathy is in between syphilis and sh*t. Don't get me wrong, when I go to see a Pixar movie I expect kids... But not when I'm going to see a GrindHouse Quentin Terentino flick, kids should not be brought to horror films. I mean really...

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

No comments: