Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I miss nap time...

New format today. As I continue my effort to iron out my blog, I decided that I'd embrace the totally random nature of myself and share my thoughts that I have through out the day. Enjoy.

9:25 AM
- I don't know about you but I severely squandered away my nap time years. When I think back to nap time in preskool, I would always break my neck to get the cot behind the book shelf. It would shield me from the prying eyes of teachers and other "blockers", LOL. And when I wasn't making fart sounds and jokes, I would read. I mean really, who the heck reads during nap time? This idiot does...

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

1:00 PM - Am I the only person that didn't know that Hilary Clinton was in the death of Superman comic strip? She and Bill were at the funeral. LOL

While riding into work today I was listening loosely to the debate that everyone should be able to carry guns around old west style... I'll be perfectly honest with you, I'm not sure that I want everyone around me to be strapped. On plenty of occasions I've gone to the range with my dad and fired a ride variety of weapons. 9mm, .22, .44, to name a few off the top of my head... I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's not easy. It is not easy to hit your mark when it's just you, the gun and a sheet of paper. A real gun isn't the same light gun you have on your Nintendo when shooting ducks. A real gun kicks which alter your aim, distance and velocity play big roles.
I remeber that when I was younger and I fired a .44 or .45 at the range. It was my dads revolver and I had to aim at the crotch of the silhouette to strike the chest... LOL I was young and weak but I know darn well that I don't want someone of the same strength (or lack thereof) aiming at the back of my head in an auditorium so that he can shoot the threat above us. LOL

Clearly, there's an argument for both sides but this is just what ran through my head on the way to work.

BTW, I think Cheesta Cheetah is a sexual predator. Creepy character.

No comments: