Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Nothing is new under the sun, it's never what you do but how its done...

Hi..., my name is Chris and I'm a Taurus. I enjoy strolls on the boardwalk, frolicking in the sand and lovemaking under the moon with waves crashing down upon me...errrr, I mean us...

Truth be told, Ocean water is usually too cold for me and the beaches where I live are littered with broken glass. There was just a report on CNN that 1/4 young women have an STD and 1 out of 2 young black chicks have a STD... So let's just nix that 1st paragraph altogether.

I guess I couldn't even begin to tell you what my blog will focus on... I'm sure it'll be different aspects of my life but never entirely about me for the most part. Hopefully it'll be enjoyable. Even though I littered this initial blog with phony information, there are some true statements if you really read.



1 comment:

Dr. Cogent said...

Dr. Cogent was here. :-D