Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What the french toast?!?!

12:18pm - Today is great. The coworker is away, nobody is breaking anything and I'm caught up on my work. Awesome! So here are some things that I've discussed with friends or even thought.

A. http://youtube.com/user/BarackObamadotcom - For those of you (myself included) who haven't had a chance to see Obama's speech the other day.

B. Is it really true that the original design for the Statue of Liberty was a black woman? It blew my mind. Here's a link to some reading material on that.

2:33pm - In 18 years this world will be filled with pansies... I love applejacks and this is the 1st time I've retrieved a toy out of the box. It was to be either a Barbie watch or a hotwheels watch... My luck dictated that it was Barbie. Darn! So upon searching for the toy I noticed it was NOT in the cereal but on the outside between the plastic and cardboard! Are you serious? I used to dig my dirty little hands through the cereal and I turned out just fine... What is this world coming to?

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Civic rocks! And guys are dirty :(

Anonymous said...

u're he-larious