Thursday, June 26, 2008

"so I can make it juicy for ya..." huh?



Now... There's been a lot of speculation about whether or not this cat is gay. One would assume that the picture to the right would be evidence enough.

But before I continue let me quote Jerry Seinfeld...
It was on purpose! We're not gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Dude, to each his own, I'm trying to get myself right. LOL

But back to the topic at hand. This cat is rappin about lollipops, and making it juicy for ya. I'm no Wayne fan, I have nothing against him but I can't fathom any way possible that making it juicy for anyone can be deemed masculine. One would think that this line would be coming from Lil Kim, not Lil Wayne.

Now, I aint saying that he is or that it's wrong but that...I wouldn't be shocked.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

No comments: