Wednesday, June 18, 2008



-Folks... If you're going to purchase "how to have sex for dummies"... I mean really, why didn't you walk that purchase to the car after you left the book store? Has this world completely run out of shame? Looking at this dude, he's a grown-A man dawg, well into his 30's. Oh, why do I even bother.

FEMA steals $85 million from Katrina victims
-Yeah, I purposefully said they stole it. Theres no way in the world you can honestly misplace $85 million worth of supplies. You do not miraculously rediscover these supplies after CNN puts your agency on blast in front of the Nation.

It's awesome how this gets hardly any mention.



Congratulations to Lord Tiger for winning one of the most epic battles in the history of Golf. I ton of respect/admiration goes out to Rocco for truly giving it his all.





I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The guy with the book is sooo funny. Maybe he isn’t ashamed to say he needs help in that department. lol