Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6/4/08 8pm -- First and foremost I must profusely apologize..., syke it's not even that deep. What better time to update my blog then when I'm waiting on a virus-scan to complete.

What's even worse is that I still didn't sit and write a blog. I've been awfully tired and just worn out. As I type this my phone is ringing and I cringe at each

Random thought of the day: Many Hillary supporters are showing their "ignorance" on the news. One lady was heard saying that there's less difference between Hillary and McCain than between Obama and McCain. Wow..., just wow, good job America. All I heard during the primary was that Obama and Hillary were very similar. There is an entire gulf between Hillary and McCain in regards to their policies. But I guess that gulf is a thimble in contrast to the colors white and black... Let's all vote for Jurassic John!

Or... Maybe this isn't even an issue and CNN/FOX/MSNBC just need some more BS to get ratings. Either choice is pretty retarded if you ask.


I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

No comments: