Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whats the deal with the hate?

One thing I've grown to dislike about "corp america" is the whole rate race mindset but thats nothing new. I also really dislike the mentality of stepping on others to rise to the top but I guess that's unavoidable... The one thing that's really kinda irked me is how other black men act towards me in the work place. Is it that I'm half their age or is it because I'm black? Are they supposed to be the only blacks that work here? Someone fill me in.

They just come off really stiff and tight. They don't want to acknowledge you in the hall and one even tried to carry me(joke on me) once in the elevator. At the time I was so happy to have this fly job I didn't care what he saying... I dunno. It's mostly the 40-50 year old black men, the older dudes are typically pretty friendly and of course the guys closer to my age are kool and helpful.

Well, don't be threatened by me black man. Jealousy is a female trait.


I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

No comments: